Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mothers Day


Mothers Day is one of my favorite days of the year! I get pampered and kissed and hugged and well, I love it! I love the little flower I get at church and remember loving to hand one to  my own mother on Mothers day all those years ago! I had a wonderful mother and she always instilled in me the desire to be a loving mom.
One of the best things about becoming a grandmother besides getting to spoil and kiss those sweet little grand babies is watching my children become really great parents! It has been so fun watching our Katie take to mothering like a duck to water, she does it with ease and grace and acts like Riggin has been in her arms forever! she loves him so much! it really is such a big payback to see your grandchildren loved, I am so blessed!
And I love to watch Jessie with my 2 granddaughters the way she loves and teaches them, plays with them, I am so grateful for her!
I was blessed with 4 daughters and 2 daughter in laws that I consider daughters in every sense of the word and I know each one will be a wonderful mother! they all have so many gifts to give! I love you all! and all my grandchildren waiting up in heaven to come down to a family that loves them!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful post about Mother's Day. Love hearing your thoughts and especially how Grandma raised you. - Shar