Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I just could'nt wait!!!!!


Who could'nt love a face like that!!!








well we have been listening to Christmas music for awhile at work and in the car and well.... ya at home so pretty much all the time so I just could'nt resist changing my blog for the Christmas season and thought I would share some pics of Christmas past. 2006 was the last time we were all together before Chad left on his mission. so he will be home on Dec 23rd and well I sooooooo excited and overwhelmed with JOY !!!

3 comments:

Jessie Woolstenhulme said...

Your blog is so cute all Christmassy! I sure do miss you guys already! Thanks for the great weekend! I can't wait to spend Christmas with you again! Love you guys!

Woolstenhulme-4-ever said...

I love the pics. I'm so excited for you guys this will be a Christmas you will remember for ever

alicia king said...

cute pictures-fun Christmas pjs too!